Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The contract is for a short-term holiday rental of the The Felbrigg, Jonas Farm Barns made between the client and the owners Anna and Andrew Fisher, binding from such time that booking is made and inclusive of all the following conditions.
By making a booking the client contracts on behalf of himself/herself and all those in his/her party and represents that he/she has the authority to accept these conditions on behalf of and binding upon all guests in his/her party.
Bookings are accepted on the understanding that the property is taken for holiday purposes only and that, excepting babies, the number of people in each property is limited to 4 persons with occasional bookings allowed for up to 6 persons.
The client and any friends or family of the client visiting the property and Jonas Farm Barns while the client is staying there must adhere to the conditions of the contract, including the rules and procedures contained in the information folder provided in the property. If inviting friends to visit the client must first seek the permission of the owners and there must be no overnight stays.
A deposit of 30% of the cost is payable on booking if the booking is made more than 40 days before the start of the rental. Bookings are provisional until a deposit is received and are held for 72 hours. The balance shall be payable 40 days before the commencement of the rental. Non-payment of the balance of the rent on or after the due date may be construed as a cancellation of the contract by the client.
In the event of a cancellation within 30 days of the booking a 100% refund will be given. Any cancellation made by the client for whatever reason shall be in writing.
Period of Hire
Rentals for the Felbrigg commence at 4pm on the day of arrival and terminate at 10.00am on the day of departure.
Right of Entry
Whilst respecting the reasonable privacy of the client, the owners of the Felbrigg reserve the right to access the property at all times, if necessary, for repairs and emergencies.
Care of the Property
The client shall take all reasonable and proper care of the property and its furniture, pictures, fittings and effects in or on the property and leave them in the same state of repair, condition, cleanliness and tidiness as at the commencement of the rental period.
Breakages or Damage
The client is required to inform the owner of any damage or breakage in or around the property promptly so that it can be repaired and replaced for the next client.
The client is bound to reimburse the owners for replacement, repair or extra cleaning costs where reasonably demanded by the owners for damage caused by the client.
Rules and Procedures
Clients are required to observe the rules and familiarise themselves with the rules and procedures at the Felbrigg and Jonas Farm Barns contained in the information folder provided in the property. The pool rules are detailed below.
Smoking or vaping is not permitted anywhere inside the holiday accommodation, the reception hut or the swimming pool or near to any of the buildings at Jonas Farm Barns.
No pets are permitted at the Felbrigg or in the swimming pool.
The owners of the Felbrigg are not liable for any loss or damage to any client’s property or any property belonging to a member of the client’s party howsoever caused. The owners cannot be held responsible for any ‘Acts of God’ and other events out of their control. The client is strongly advised to take travel insurance for the duration of their stay.
The client or members of his/her party cannot hold the owners of the Felbrigg liable for any personal injury/death howsoever sustained where the owners and/or their employees have used reasonable skill and care; and/or where caused by the fault of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party (including inadequate supervision of children); and/or where caused by the fault of a third party, and/or where caused by an event that could not have been reasonably foreseen or avoided.
The owners are committed to providing high quality professional services to its guests. In the unlikely event of any dispute or complaint, every effort will be made to help resolve the matter. Please contact us in the first instance on 07932 696570.
Jonas Farm Barns – Pool Rules – detailed below:
You must not:
· Swim alone – There must always be at least 2 adults in the pool area to respond appropriately, should anyone get into difficulty.
· Allow children under the age of 15 to enter the pool or pool building unless they are accompanied by 2 adults at all times.
· Consume alcohol in the pool or pool building at any time.
· Dive into the pool at any point – it is only 1.4 metres (4 feet) deep.
· Smoke or Vape in the pool building.
· Allow dogs or other pets into the pool building.
· Consume food or drink in the pool area, except for water in a non-breakable container.
You should be aware that:
· A lifeguard is not present at any time in the pool building.
· By using the pool, guests confirm swimming is at their own risk.
· The pool water chemical levels are kept at the lower end of the regulated dose to prevent skin and eye irritation to swimmers. It is therefore recommended that breastfeeding mothers and immuno-compromised guests do not use the pool.
· Small inflatables and pool toys are allowed but use of these items is at guests’ own risk. Please remove items from the pool at the end of your own session.
You must always:
· Ensure that there are never more than 24 swimmers in the pool at any time.
· Leave the Pool Building before closing time. Pool opening times are between 9am and 6:30pm.
· Take your mobile phone with you to the poolside to use should an emergency situation occur and call 999.
· Please shower before using the pool to maintain the water quality.
· Please remove outdoor shoes before entering the pool area.
· Please use swimming nappies on babies and toddlers and place any used nappies directly into the outdoor black waste bin.
· Please ensure the inner pool door is closed to maintain the pool temperature.
· If you or your group are last leaving the pool, please ensure the entrance door is locked.